If you are a friend or relative of mine, you know that I have a huge sweet tooth – more specifically, I have an ice cream addiction. If I could, I would eat ice cream every single day – more specially, after ever single meal.
It’s bad, ya’ll.
Sadly, I can’t eat ice cream every day and I typically only eat it a couple times a month. If I ate it anymore than that, my butt would end up just as big as my sweet tooth (no comments from the peanut gallery on that one!). I needed to find something that would trick my tastebuds into thinking I was indulging in a sinful treat when really I was just chowing down on something healthy and delicious.
Let me introduce you to my 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls! These all started when I took one of my favorite snacks (Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter or PB2) and tweaked it a bit. I decided to mix, scoop, freeze and top with cute little sprinkles! You can also add any other mix-ins you prefer such as mini chocolate chips (my fav!), shredded coconut or chopped nuts. They are a perfectly portion controlled treat that takes very little effort and makes you feel like you are cheating on your “diet”. Give them a shot and let me know what you think!
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs PB2 (or peanut butter)
- Mix-ins of your choice (I topped mine with sprinkles)
- Combine yogurt and PB2 and mix until smooth.
- Add in your preferred mix-in and stir.
- Using a small cookie scoop, add one scoop to each muffin cup.
- Freeze for at least an hour and enjoy!
- Once the peanut butter balls have frozen solid, I like to let them sit at room temperature for a couple of minutes which makes them softer and easier to eat! 🙂