Hi there! I’ve been wanting to share this recipe for quite some time now and I’m finalllly getting around to doing so. Tender and flavorful chicken thighs slow cooked in a delicious mix of ranch seasoning and chipotle peppers in adobo. I make a batch of this once a week and we use it throughout said week to:
- Fill burritos
- Top salads
- Make chicken salad
- Stuff between a couple slices of bread for hearty sandwiches
- Add some broth and veggies for a quick soup
- Add cheese and veggies for delicious quesadillas
I love that the dish only requires three ingredients and a crockpot, which makes it a cheap and easy recipe to break out during the workweek. I threw together a couple chicken and cheese burritos, wrapped them in aluminum foil and packed them for an easy dinner at the park last night (another plus – no utensils needed and easy cleanup!).
I invite you to give this recipe a try. If you do, let me know what you think! Feel free to add more or less of the chipotle peppers in adobo, depending on how much heat you prefer.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pkg ranch mix
- 1/2 can chipotle pepper in adobo
- (1/2 cup water)
- Add all ingredients to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken shreds easily.
- Add more or less chipotle peppers in adobo depending on how much heat you prefer!