Hi, I’m Ashleigh!
I’m a wife and mother, enjoying my life living on the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina. My professional background is unique and ranges from working for beauty brands such as Clinique and L’Occitane, to opening a kayak shop, to cofounding a marketing startup. Prior to stepping into my favorite role as mama to my sweet girl Charlee, I decided to launch Glitter Cottage. I wanted an outlet to share stories about my life, my family, my town and my home, as well as many of my interests which include food, beauty, DIY and fitness. I’m known for my cooking skills, ridiculously loud laugh and the ability to apply a great face of makeup.
I’m so glad that you found your way to my blog, and I invite you to stick around! If you ever want to chat feel free to email me at email@example.com!
A few facts:
- I love makeup, sparkles and pretty fabrics.
- My favorite color is glitter.
- I am fanatical about organization and obsessed with post it notes and making lists.
- I am lucky to live on the beautiful coast of North Carolina.
- My husband and I were married in Charleston, SC – my absolute favorite city.
- Family is everything.