Hi everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start 🙂
I want to introduce you to a new post schedule that I plan on using from now on, here on my blog. To help keep things entertaining and from going stale, I’ve set up a post schedule which will be as follows:
- Mommy Monday: This will be the time to talk about anything & everything I like and want to share with all of you! Topics may include makeup/beauty, fashion, home/decor, DIY’s, etc.
- Toddler Tuesday: Anything & everything Charlee related! Topics may include toddler food ideas, crafts/activities, “Charlee Approved”, local events, etc.
- Workout Wednesday: This one’s pretty self explanatory! Topics may include my workout schedule, new workout ideas, body talk, healthy recipes, workout apparel I love, etc.
- Local Spotlight (if available) Thursday: If I find a cool, new, old, exciting or delicious local spot that I want to highlight, I’ll do so on Thursday!
- Foodie Friday: Another self explanatory one! Topics may include meal plans, recipes, local food finds, grocery store favorites, etc.
The names are pretty corny, right? I know, I know. BUT, the content will be fresh, new and ever-changing! I’m really looking forward to this new setup because I have to be honest – I’m a bit obsessive when it comes to scheduling and organization. My old strategy of posting whenever I got the chance or squeezing in a quick post when Charlee was napping, was really not working for me. I want to be more engaged, more interactive and more current with all of you lovely people who take the time out of your day to read what I have to say! I will ALWAYS welcome feedback and look forward to seeing what you all think! Another blog goal for this year is to host more giveaways with fun, new and exciting companies & products. Why? Because you all deserve it! 🙂