I don’t know about you guys but I think I’m still dealing with a Thanksgiving hangover (I still can’t look at a pie). You know what helps cure the post turkey day blues? Another holiday! Time to move on to tree trimming, cookie baking, carol singing, gift giving, hot cocoa and everything *Christmas*!
I wanted to put together a list of some of my favorite things, items that are on my wish list and ideas for the kiddos. I even enlisted the help of my husband, Justin, to create the “For Him” section of my gift guide and I’ve made sure to link everything for easy access.
What are some of the things you have on your list for Santa? And what are you excited to get for family and friends? Let me know!
- Pranamat ECO – I love this beautiful mat. It’s an at home therapeutic massage mat that helps restore sore muscles, aches and pains. Enjoy a physical experience that activates all areas of your body, stimulates the mind, and promotes spiritual growth. The benefits of this mat are countless (and it feels amazing!)
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette – If you’ve ever tried Urban Decay eyeshadow, then I’m sure you’re a fan. Not only do they have a variety of colors, but the pigmentation and length of wear is great! This palette is the latest addition to the Naked family and is full of beautiful matte shadows, perfect for everyday wear.
- Tieks Flats – These beautiful shoes have been on my wish list for the past few years (hint, hint). Many of my friends and fellow bloggers swear that these are the coziest flats they’ve ever put on their feet! I love the color Chestnut because they will go with just about everything.
- Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Blend Cardigan – Okay, so I admit that this item is a bit pricey (along with the flats listed above) but doesn’t it just look like the most dreamy, cozy sweater ever? It’s described as a versatile drape-front cardigan that stands out in a flecked knit from Italy blended with organic cotton for softness, wool for warmth and nylon for strength. Again, sounds dreamy right?
- Ballard Design Monogrammed Tote Bag – I caught these on sale on Black Friday and snagged two of them (you’re allowed to buy Christmas presents for yourself, right?). They can be personalized with many monogram options, colors and designs and make a great gift for the girl who has everything.
- Revision Skincare – I cannot sing high enough praises for this line of products! My dull, breakout prone skin has done a complete 180 since I was introduced to the products a little over a year ago. They have something for everyone – facial cleansers, eye serum, masks (the Black Mask is my favorite!), scrubs…
(This list and descriptions have been put together by my husband, Justin)
- Seiko Men’s SSC081 Adventure Watch – Seiko, mostly seen as a mid-level budget friendly watch company, actually makes some of the best watches in the world (their Grand Seiko watches can reach the $15,000 range). Unlike most watches by Gucci, Armani and Michael Kors (who use Fossil watch internals), Seiko makes their own components, many of which luxury brands try to replicate. For a quality watch that will last and even gain value if well cared for, Seiko is your ideal entry level watch for the enthusiast. Priced from $100-$500, you can really have a quality watch for work and play.
- Stanley Thermos – This is it – the classic, iconic Stanley thermos. Generations of folks have packed their precious liquids in this dependable bottle. Good for hot and cold stuff – it’s super insulated with a two-stage lid for easy drinking and cleaning. This is the go-to, all purpose water/coffee jug your grandpa would certainly approve of. And let’s face it, that guy knows what’s up.
- Kershaw Shuffle Folding Knife – Be prepared with this pocket knife – I love quality things that are useful. I have tools for just about everything and one of those is my pocket knife. Why do I like this knife so much? It’s small and not annoying to carry. Easy to grip even when wet. Has a flat end to use as a screw driver or pry when needed and a bottle opener. Plus the short blade makes it easy for cutting boxes, rope, etc. A versatile and useful gift if you ask me.
- Grifter USA Classic Gloves – American made man gloves – use them as driving gloves, walking the dog, moving some firewood or dragging the christmas tree off the ol’ minivan. These are versatile gloves that look good and are meant to last a lifetime.
- Pacific Pup – This soon to launch company has some stellar gear for your furry family members (dogs, not the uncle with too much back hair). Check out their site and sign up for a coupon code and to be in the know when they launch. They are going to have some great products for the man who loves his pup as much as he loves you.
- Dollar Shave Club Membership – I’ve had a monthly membership with DSC for quite some time now (my wife even uses their razors) and I couldn’t be happier. The quality is outstanding, especially for how cheap the cost is.
- Glam and Grow Pretend Makeup – This is a wonderful set for the glam little girl in your life. The textures feel real but you don’t have to worry about any of the mess that comes along with *real* makeup. Charlee plays with this nonstop and it’s held up wonderfully and packs away in the cute little cosmetic bag that comes with the set. Plus, the owner of the shop is sweet as can be and you’re supporting a small business. Win – win!
- Squigz Deluxe Set – Stick ’em here, stick ’em there, these Squigz will stick nearly anywhere! Kids will have so much fun sticking these to each other and to flat surfaces to create a thousand possible designs. Encourage creativity, fine motor skills, interaction, and playful experimentation with these unique pieces.
- A to Z Magnatab Board – This toy offers a fun way for kids to learn their letters while also learning about the power of magnetism. Kids use the magnetic stylus to pull the steel beads to the surface and click them into place, following the guide arrows so they’ll learn the right way to make them on their own.
- Meccanoid G15 Personal Robot – My 7 year old nephew received this last year from Santa and has played with it ever since. It’s fascinating what it can do and Ronan really enjoyed building his new buddy.
- Tubby Todd Products – So this isn’t so much for the child as it is for the parents (children just benefit 😉 ) but I had to include it in the list. Taken from their site, “We’re passionate about making natural products that really work! Every 100% natural product we make is not only gentle and safe for sensitive skin, but is impressively effective at getting the job done.”
- Warm Fuzzy Designs Handmade Beanie – Isn’t it gorgeous? All items are handmade by the lovely shop owner and can be totally customized. Charlee has a beautiful ice blue beanie with an adorable pom pom top and two cute buttons on the front. Perfect for chilly winter days!
- Alex Toys Craft All Day Set – When all else fails, go with craft items! Parents and kids will thank you! This set is great because it includes a ton of stuff to make fun projects and designs.
Again, what’s on your wish list? Are you familiar with any of these products? Let me know what you’re thinkin’ in the comments below!