Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying all things sun, sand and water here on the coast of NC. One of our favorite things to do since moving back to the coast is to pack up our little boat and head out to some of the barrier islands to lounge about, enjoy a picnic and swim. We are SO fortunate to live a stones throw away from the water and hop onboard “Little Blue Eyes” whenever we please. Livin’ the good life on the Crystal Coast, y’all. 🙂
When we take our impromptu boat rides, we’ve gotten pretty good at packing up the necessities and realizing we don’t need a ton of
crap stuff to have a great time.
For me, it’s a ton of water, a couple snacks and my Loll cover up; that’s all I need for a fun day island hopping. (Oh! And sunscreen- I need sunscreen.)
Let me tell you why I love my Loll:
- It’s an oversized cover up made of a super cozy towel material
- It features two small pockets inside to keep your phone, valuables, etc. away from the sun and the sand, keeping them safe and secure
- It has zippers on both sides to open and lay flat, to be used as a beach towel as well (pretty cool, right?)
- It features a large hood which is perfect for when you have had enough sun or when you’re trying to cover your beach and boat hair on the way back to shore ?
- It’s roomy enough to change under for when you need to take off that wet bathing suit
- My FAVORITE feature is that the Loll is much longer in the back than in the front. This means that you are never sitting on hot boat seats and your booty and legs are always protected.
I received the Loll in black because I wanted to be able to throw it on and run errands in it; whether it’s grabbing some ice for the cooler or stocking up on drinks at the grocery store, it gives me enough coverage and looks nice enough that I don’t feel silly going out in a coverup. Did I mention that it’s super comfy AND fits my growing baby bump? Win-win!
If you’re interested in getting a Loll of your own, feel free to check them out by clicking the links below. They come in lots of fun colors and prints!
Website – https://LOLL.com.au
Instagram – @LOLLbeach
Facebook – LOLLbeach
Thanks for reading and I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!