I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I’m prepping for a yard sale this weekend (blah!) so you know there’s a ton of fun going on in my household, haha 😉
I’ve been working on this list for a couple weeks now and wanted to share some of current favorite things. I’ve made the list mostly about me (oops!) but there’s a couple Charlee friendly items as well. Check it out below and let me know what you think! Are any of your favorites on there?
- Pineapple Corer/Peeler: Is it weird to love a kitchen gadget as much as I love this thing? I hope not. Prepping pineapples was one of my least favorite tasks – it always made such a huge mess and I felt like I was wasting a lot of the pineapple. This baby changed the game! So simple to use, easy to clean and it makes absolutely perfect pineapple rings. I love that it removes the core as well!
- Laura Gellar Gilded Honey Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator: I received this for the first time in a Birchbox probably close to two years ago and I’ve purchased it multiple times since. This is my absolute FAVORITE highlight; it offers a beautiful gold sheen with just enough shimmer (without looking like a disco ball). The pigmentation is wonderful and it lasts all day. Love it!
- Melissa & Doug Water Wow Coloring Book: Charlee received her first Water Wow Coloring Book as a gift from my best friend about a year ago (thanks Olivia!). Ever since, that thing has been to numerous restaurants, on road trips, doctor visits – you name a place, it’s probably been there! She has since added to her collection and still has not grown tired of them. You simply fill up the pen reservoir with water and kids can *magically* paint in the book. Once the pages dry, your child can do it all over again! Zero mess!
- Fresh Monster Watermelon Detangler Spray: If you know us personally or if you’ve seen my kiddo on social media, you may have noticed that Charlee has a giant head full of gorgeous golden locks. That pretty hair comes with it’s fair share of tangles and can look like quite the lion’s mane in the morning after a night of tossing and turning (anyone else have a toddler that flops like a fish all night??). We go through a ton of detangler to brush and style her hair! I’ve used many in her short 3 years of life and this one is by far, my favorite! Charlee loves the scent and I love that it’s 100% toxin-free and plant-based.
- PopSockets Phone/Tablet Grip & Stand: I saw all of the cool kids on Instagram using these little buggers and figured I’d jump onboard the trend train. Justin got me an iPhone 7 plus around Mother’s Day and I was having a hard time adjusting to the much larger size. I was always scared that I was going to drop the phone and I hated having to use two hands to hold it and text. Problem solved with this $10 gadget! I love that it lays flat when you don’t need to use it, it works as a stand and it makes my phone SO much easier to hold. Justin was jealous and saw how much I loved mine that he had to get one for himself and totally loves it also.
- Arctic Zone Insulated Sport Tote: We were on the hunt for quite some time to find a cooler bag that we could take on road trips, on the boat or to the beach. We wanted something soft sided and had the ability to hold just what we needed – without being big and bulky. The price is quite nice as well! It can hold up to 30 cans so it would be great for all of you tailgaters out there!
- e.l.f Instant Brow Lift Pencil: If you ever decide to take my advice, let it be now. This will be the best $2 you’ve ever spent, I promise! I’ve tried many brow pencils, powders and wax and I always find myself going back to this one. It goes on smooth, lasts all day and did I mention that it only costs $2?! I love that it features the little spoolie on one end as well to tame crazy brows.
- Picnic Time “Beachcomber” Portable Beach Mat: I know that summer is quickly coming to an end and everyone seems to be focused on heading back to school but I couldn’t have this list without talking about this beach mat. I received this as a free gift at a blogger event and I knew that it would get tons of use this summer. I’ve used it at the beach, on our front lawn and at outdoor concerts and movies! I love the back rest and the support that it offers. It’s extremely lightweight and super simple to fold and carry. It’s held up really well, too!
- Happy Wax Soy Wax Melts: I recently won a giveaway hosted by Happy Wax and received a package of these. Not only do I love that they are a local North Carolina company (Durham), but I love that these little bears smell absolutely amazing! I also love being able to mix scents to completely customize the smell. They are made from soy so they burn cleaner and last longer than paraffin based products.
- Juliette Has A Gun – Not A Perfume: I saved the absolute best for last with this one. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this perfume! I know it’s a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way and it lasts for quite some time. I get compliments every single time I wear this and Justin turns into one of my biggest fans!
Well I hope you enjoyed this little roundup of products. I’ve made sure to link everything in case you’re interested in checking anything out!
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday eve! 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links.*